All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionLong n-coding RNAs (lnc)RNAs have emerged as a new paradigm in epigenetic regulation of the geme. Thousands of lncRNAs have been identified and observed in a wide range of organisms. Unlike mRNA, lncRNA have protein-coding capacity. So, while their function is t entirely clear, they may serve as key organizers of protein complexes that allow for higher order regulatory events. Discovering these functions has been the result of intense research done of the last few years, and lncRNA research has had several critical developments during that time. This book will consolidate these ideas and models to better examine the most important issues in lncRNA biology. This will include critical studies that have led to the discovery and antation of lncRNAs in numerous species, and the molecular mechanisms for a few lncRNA that have begun to emerge.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 18 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight373 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAhmad M. Khalil,Jeff Coller
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.