All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will introduce the concept of molecular communications and nanetworks. The publication addresses why nascale communication is needed for the sophisticated na and biotechlogy applications. The text introduces the frontier applications of the molecular communication and nanetworks. The book examines the molecular communication types called active, passive, and gap junction molecular communications. The author presents the molecular transmitter, receiver, encoding and decoding mechanisms used in these systems. Discussing the molecular communication system model and looking at the unique characteristics of practical molecular communication systems and these chemical reactions and their effects on the communication performance. Finally, the book examines the point-to-point, broadcast, and multiple-access molecular channel and shows two promising application examples of the nanetworks. The first application example is the body area nanetworks used in namedicine. the second nanetwork application example, i.e., NaSensor Networks (NSNs) with Molecular Communication.
- Author BiographyBaris Atakan, PhD is currently at Izmir Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Baris Atakan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/04/2014
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note71 black & white illustrations, 3 colour illustrations, 1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight469 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.