Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMolecular Genetic Pathology, Second Edition presents up-to-date material containing fundamental information relevant to the clinical practice of molecular genetic pathology. Fully updated in each area and expanded to include identification of new infectious agents (H1N1), new diagstic biomarkers and biomarkers for targeted cancer therapy. This edition is also expanded to include the many new techlogies that have become available in the past few years such as microarray (AmpliChip) and high throughput deep sequencing, which will certainly change the clinical practice of molecular genetic pathology. Part I examines the clinical aspects of molecular biology and techlogy, gemics. Poharmacogemics and proteomics, while Part II covers the clinically relevant information of medical genetics, hematology, transfusion medicine, oncology, and forensic pathology. Supplemented with many useful figures and presented in a helpful bullet-point format, Molecular Genetic Pathology, Second Edition provides a unique reference for practicing pathologists, oncologists, internists, and medical genetisists. Furthermore, a book with concise overview of the field and highlights of clinical applications will certainly help those trainees, including pathology residents, genetics residents, molecular pathology fellows, internists, hematology/oncology fellows, and medical techlogists in preparing for their board examination/certification.
- Author BiographyLiang Cheng, M.D. Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN, USA David Zhang, M.D. Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA John N. Eble, M.D. Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN, USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note95 black & white illustrations, 347 colour illustrations, 149 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2582 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine91 mm
- Edited byDavid Zhang,John N. Eble,Liang Cheng
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.