All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWhile researchers with Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) essentially addressed questions from the whole spectrum of cardiology, oncology, and the neurosciences, it was most tably the latter that provided completely new insights into physiological and disturbed human brain function. In Molecular Imaging in the Clinical Neurosciences, experts in the field provide the reader with up-to-date information on the basic principles of molecular imaging and its major applications in the clinical neurosciences. Beginning with a section offering a comprehensive review of the methodological foundations from physics, chemistry, and mathematics including mathematical modeling, essential for meaningful data analysis, this detailed volume then continues with sections on the major biological principles and neurochemical targets relevant in current neuroimaging research and the major clinical applications from the fields of psychiatry and neurology. Written for the popular Neuromethods series, this work contains the kind of key description and implementation advice that guarantees successful results. Authoritative and cutting-edge, Molecular Imaging in the Clinical Neurosciences serves as a helpful source of kwledge for both basic and clinical scientists from psychology, psychiatry, neurology, nuclear medicine, nuclear chemistry, and the associated disciplines, all of which makes molecular imaging such a rewarding, interdisciplinary field of work.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleNeuromethods
- Series Part/Volume Number71
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note71 black & white illustrations, 48 colour illustrations, 16 black & white tables
- Weight964 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byGerhard Grunder
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.