All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionMolecular Markers in Plants surveys an array of techlogies used in the molecular analysis of plants. The role molecular markers play in plant improvement has grown significantly as DNA sequencing and high-throughput techlogies have matured. This timely review of techlogies and techniques will provide readers with a useful resource on the latest molecular techlogies. Molecular Markers in Plants t only reviews past achievements, but also catalogs recent advances and looks forward towards the future application of molecular techlogies in plant improvement. Opening chapters look at the development of molecular techlogies. Subsequent chapters look at a wide range of applications for the use of these advances in fields as diverse as plant breeding, production, biosecurity, and conservation. The final chapters look forward toward future developments in the field. Looking broadly at the field of molecular techlogies, Molecular Markers in Plants will be an essential addition to the library of every researcher, institution, and company working in the field of plant improvement.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Henry is Professor of Innovation in Agriculture at the University of Queensland and Director of the Queensland Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/11/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight604 g
- Width171 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byRobert J. Henry
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.