All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
- AU $80.68New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.32Trending at AU $23.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides an overview of host genetic factors that provide complete or partial resistance to infection, that influence the clinical outcome of infection, or that confer the capacity to remain healthy during infection. This book covers the most recent advances in the field and explores how progress in kwing the genetic basis of infectious diseases could lead to new insights in understanding and combating them.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/07/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleEmerging Infectious Diseases of the 21st Century
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note132 black & white illustrations, 6 colour illustrations, 17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1100 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byC. Nickerson,Michael J. Schurr
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.