All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis authoritative textbook embodies the current standard in molecular testing for practicing pathologists, and residents and fellows in training. The text is organized into eight sections: genetics, inherited cancers, infectious disease, neoplastic hematopathology, solid tumors, HLA typing, identity testing, and laboratory management. Discussion of each diagstic test includes its clinical significance, available assays, quality control and lab issues, interpretation, and reasons for testing. Coverage extends to HIV, hepatitis, developmental disorders, bioterrorism, warfare organisms, lymphomas, breast cancer and melama, forensics, parentage, and much more. Includes 189 illustrations, 45 in full-color. This textbook is a classic in the making and a must-have reference.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/12/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Out-of-print date11/02/2016
- Content Note129 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1751 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byAdam Bagg,Angela M. Caliendo,Debra G. B. Leonard,Karen Kaul,Vivianna M. van Deerlin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.