All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical manual provides a comprehensive yet concise guide to state-of-the-art molecular techniques and their applications. It starts with an overview of the essential principles of molecular techniques, followed by separate chapters detailing the use of these techniques in particular tissues and organs, and describing recommended treatment plans. Each chapter covers the tests available, their advantages, limitations, and use as diagstic and progstic tools, with key learning points at the end of each topic. Using both histologic and cytologic samples, it discusses how to interpret test results in a pathologic context and enables trainees and practising pathologists to gain an in-depth understanding of molecular diagstic techniques and how to incorporate them into routine diagstic practice. Aiding the daily practice of refining diagsis, as well as offering a didactic approach, this book is an essential reference for practising pathologists and cytopathologists as well as trainees in pathology.
- Author BiographyJohn M. S. Bartlett, PhD, FRCPath, is Director of Transformative Pathology and Improved Management of Early Cancer at the Ontario Institute for Cancer Research, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Abeer Shaaban is Consultant Pathologist at the Department of Cellular Pathology, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham, UK, and Lecturer at the Department of Pathology, Tanta University Hospital, Tanta, Egypt. Fernando Schmitt is Director of the Department of Medicine and Pathology at the Laboratoire National de Sante, Dudelange, Luxembourg.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note86 colour illus. 38 tables
- Weight1320 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAbeer Shaaban,Fernando Schmitt,John M. S. Bartlett
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.