All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents an overview of the development of targeted therapies for the treatment of cancer with an emphasis on clinical application. The volume covers the complexity of the rapidly developing area of targeted therapies for the treatment of patients with cancer. It is structured in a way so readers may begin with chapters that most interest them and work through the rest of the chapters in the order of their choice.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Drug Discovery and Development
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1392 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byHoward L. Kaufman,Karen Antman,Scott Wadler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.