All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionMolecular Typing in Bacterial Infections covers common bacterial pathogenic agents, with the most effective methods for their identification and classification in the light of their specific epidemiology. The book will be a valuable resource for molecular typing of infectious diseases agents encountered in both the research and hospital clinical lab settings, as well as culture collections. Each chapter provides an overview of molecular approaches to typing bacterial pathogens. Part I gives a general overview of typing methods used in the traditional microbiology laboratory in comparison to molecular methods of epidemiology. In Part II, the relative strengths and weaknesses of the different methods applicable to the specific agents of infectious diseases are emphasized. Specific emphasis is placed on recent changes and updates in molecular typing.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication07/11/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleInfectious Disease
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight901 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byIvano de Filippis,Marian L. McKee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.