All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMolecular Virology of Human Pathogenic Viruses presents robust coverage of the key principles of molecular virology while emphasizing virus family structure and providing key context points for topical advances in the field. The book is organized in a logical manner to aid in student discoverability and comprehension and is based on the author's more than 20 years of teaching experience. Each chapter will describe the viral life cycle covering the order of classification, virion and geme structure, viral proteins, life cycle, and the effect on host and an emphasis on virus-host interaction is conveyed throughout the text. Molecular Virology of Human Pathogenic Viruses provides essential information for students and professionals in virology, molecular biology, microbiology, infectious disease, and immulogy and contains outstanding features such as study questions and recommended journal articles with perspectives at the end of each chapter to assist students with scientific inquiries and in reading primary literature.
- Author BiographyDr. Ryu has taught Molecular Virology for past 20 years in Yonsei University, a prestigious University located in Seoul, Korea. He has been an active researcher for 30 years, starting from SV40, hepatitis delta virus, hepatitis C virus, hepatitis B virus, and more recently influenza virus.
- Author(s)Wang-Shic Ryu
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication22/04/2016
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight1220 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.