All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains the proceedings of the Symposium on Molecular and Cellular Aspects of Periimplantation Processes, held July 15 - 18, 1994, in Boston, Massachusetts. Despite considerable research, the molecular and cellular bases of embryo-uterine interactions are still poorly understood. The papers included in this volume address recent advances in several areas in the field of implantation, including uterine receptivity, hormonal regulation, cell-cell interaction, growth factors/cytokines, immubiology, and trophoblast invasion.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/09/2011
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleSerono Symposia, USA
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight580 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byS. K. Dey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.