All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unified treatment introduces upper-level undergraduates and graduate students to the concepts and the methods of modern molecular spectroscopy and their applications to quantum electronics, lasers, and related optical phemena. Starting with a review of quantum mechanical background, it examines atomic spectra and diatomic molecules, group theory, and more. 1985 edition.
- Author(s)Jeffrey I. Steinfeld
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/06/2005
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Chemistry
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.