Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionMoliere, often considered the godfather of Arab theatre, was first introduced to the Arab world in 1847 by Marun Naqqa and his adaptation of The Miser. Since then, Moliere has never ceased to influence Arab dramaturgy. Discussing a series of plays by authors from Leban, Egypt, Tunisia and Morocco, this study aims at defining Moliere s role in the development of a national Arab theatre.
- Author BiographyAngela Daiana Langone, Universita degli Studi di Cagliari, Italy.
- Author(s)Angela Daiana Langone
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleMimesis
- Series Part/Volume Number62
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight629 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.