All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeep under the ground lived a little mole named Molito. His fur was brown, the colour of burnt toast. His eyes were as yellow as the sun. Molito is a story about friendship. One day in the underground park, Molito meets an ant named Carlota who tells him about the mysterious place she lives in, called the upperworld. Molito sets out on his journey to discover what that world is. Molito is written by Rosemary Sullivan and Juan Opitz, and illustrated by Rosemary's sister Colleen Sullivan. The Chilean Canadian musician Na Valverde has composed music to accompany the story narrated by Rosemary Sullivan. A CD of music and story will be included in the sleeve of the book. Black Moss Press is delighted to anunce the publication of Molito in November 2011. Music composed and performed by Na Valverde. Zampo a and kena played by Claudio Saldivia. Narration by Rosemary Sullivan Produced, recorded and mastered by Juan Opitz, The HeadRoom Productions, Canada
- Author BiographyBorn in Montreal, now residing in Toronto, Rosemary Sullivan is a poet, biographer, editor and critic. Sullivan received the Gerald Lampert Award for her first collection of poetry, as well as the Governor General's award for Shadow Maker: The Life of Gwendolyn MacEwen. Born in Chile, Juan Opitz is a musician and sound recording engineer. Juan was the winner of the Latin American Achievement Award (Premio Somos) and Artist of the Year Award from the Canadian Hispanic Community in 2003.Born in Montreal, Colleen Sullivan moved to California in 1992, where she maintains a studio and works primarily as a printmaker and painter. Her latest book, Metaphors in Movement, highlights her recent work from a large solo exhibition held in Mountain View, California in 2011.
- Author(s)Juan Opitz,Professor Rosemary Sullivan
- PublisherBlack Moss Press
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Moss Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width249 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Colleen Sullivan
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.