All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery spring, ducks everywhere make nests, lay their eggs, and tend to the nest until their offspring hatch. This may have happened in your backyard. It is nature at its best. This usually happens often unticed and is rather uneventful. But t when the duck chooses the front yard of my sister. Kathy took it upon herself to see to the safety and well-being of the duck she named Molly and her ducklings once they hatched. And so it begins one spring day.
- Author(s)Karen J Tapp
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight102 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.