All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first comprehensive biography of Molotov and reflects the range of sources that have become available to historians since the fall of the USSR. It is a commentary on Soviet history. Molotov played his part in revolution, Civil War, Lenin's Russia, Stalin's struggle with the oppositions, collectivization, industrialization, the Terror, the Great Patriotic War, the beginnings of the Cold War, and in the Khrushchev era.
- Author BiographyDEREK WATSON is an Honorary Research Fellow of the Centre for Russian and East European Studies, University of Birmingham, UK. He studied history at Sheffield University where he was awarded a PhD degree. After thirty years of teaching and holding senior administrative positions in higher education, he retired in 1991 to concentrate on research and writing. He is the author of Molotov and Soviet Government: Sovnarkom 1930-41 and a number of articles on Soviet history, including foreign policy.
- Author(s)Derek Watson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/08/2005
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleStudies in Russian and East European History and Society
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight774 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.