All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJenn McNabb spends her days shuttling back and forth between her crappy home life and crappy school life, dreaming of the punk scene, dreaming of escape (and maybe that punk boy she saw). But even if she manages to work her way into the scene and get the boy, will that be eugh to fix her problems and change her from the girl the world thinks she is to the girl she wants to be? And will she figure out how to throw a punch if she needs to? Molotov Hearts features punk houses, punk parties, basement shows, make-out sessions, fist fights and dumpster diving. It's funny, sad, romantic and a vel for anyone who wants to read a story in the tradition of girl-meets-boy, girl-joins-punk-band, girl-kicks-ass.
- Author(s)Chris Eng
- Date of Publication17/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.