Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the only business book that speaks to creative women who want to start a product or service- based business while juggling the demands of parenthood. Expert mompreneurs Meg and Cat guide mothers through business basics, creating a product, opening an online retail shop, blogging, marketing, publicity, and surviving as a parent.
- Author BiographyMeg Mateo Ilasco is a designer, illustrator, and writer who started her first business in 1999 making handmade wedding invitations. A serial entrepreneur, she's since launched three businesses including her housewares, gift, and stationery line, Mateo Ilasco, in 2005 in the U.S. Visit her at www.mateoilsaco.com.
- Author(s)Meg Mateo Ilasco
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.