All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this adorable kid s-eye view of what would happen if Mom went to school, a little girl imagines Mom School, where all moms learn their amazing skills, like fixing a bike tire and baking cupcakes. With warm, funny illustrations and a fun role-reversal story in which moms act like kids, young readers will love imagining what would happen if their own moms went to Mom School. An appealing addition to read at Mother s Day and throughout the year. School Library Journal Gently funny and kwing, it s a good bet for moments of mother-child bonding. Publishers Weekly [It's] refreshing to see the diverse array of moms participating in fishing and sports in addition to baking sweet treats. This would make a unique choice for back-to-school time. Booklist
- Author BiographyRebecca Van Slyke is a second-grade teacher in Lynden, Washington, and has an MFA in writing for children and young adults from the Vermont College of Fine Arts. Rebecca runs the Northern Network of the Society of Children s Book Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI) Western Washington group. She and her husband have a college-age daughter and a spoiled mini dachshund named Sable. Priscilla Burris is the illustrator of many books for children, including Isabelle & Isabella s Little Book of Rules, the Heidi Heckelbeck series, and I Love You All Day Long. Priscilla holds a creative-design degree from the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising, as well as a certificate in early childhood education. She is the National Illustrator Coordinator and Advisor for the Society of Children s Book Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI). She resides with her family in Southern California.
- Author(s)Rebecca Van Slyke
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width221 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Priscilla Burris
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.