All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn the surface, Rachel's life seems very complete. She is a successful business woman, with a loving husband and a beautiful teenage daughter but her world is thrown into chaos when her daughter discovers the identity of her biological father. Forced to return to her past she wrestles with feelings she thought she had left behind whilst she struggles to make choices without breaking hearts.
- Author BiographyS. Jarvine Campbell is a 32 lawyer. She currently lives in England.
- Author(s)S. Jarvine Campbell
- PublisherUrbantopia Books
- Date of Publication14/02/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationGrays
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUrbantopia Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.19
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.84
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.56
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.34
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.10
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.