All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWriters from across the U.S. and around the world express in poetry their most holy moments, their moments of meditation and mindfulness, silence and stillness. Each page in this book is a place to pause, go inward, and feel the spirit of who you are. Moments of the Soul includes 84 poems written by 61 authors. Moments of the Soul came into being from a call for submissions from Spirit First seeking to encourage and support writings on the themes of meditation, mindfulness, silence, stillness, and solitude. Poems poured in from 42 states in the United States and 23 foreign countries, poems totaling 741 from writers who are Buddhist, Christian, Jewish, Islamic, and Hindu, and from many others including those whose practices do t follow an organized religion. This book is an opportunity for the reader to see and perhaps feel what ather feels in his or her moments of meditation and reflection.
- Author BiographySixty-one leading writers from across the U.S. and from several foreign nations offer poems on the themes of meditation, mindfulness, silence, stillness, and solitude. These are their moments of the soul.
- Author(s)Spirit First
- Date of Publication27/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.