All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionThe end of Momma's workday has always been the perfect time for Mia to share her daily activities. Not yet able to understand everything about the world around her, Mia turns to her mama for answers to the puzzling questions on her mind. Observe how Momma is able to answer Mia's questions by sharing experiences of her own.
- Author(s)Taneah Francis
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight51 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.