All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart recovery, part self-help, and all real, raw stories of waking up for the sake of yourself and your children, Mommy Doesn't Drink Here Anymore follows one mother's journey from cocktail mama to sober mama. The loving mother of twins and a newborn, Brownell used alcohol to maintain a sense of her adult self and be more than 'just mummy'. It didn't take long before her drinking spiralled out of control, consuming her life and marriage, and she realized that she needed serious help. Both heart-wrenching and inspiring, this is Brownell's true-life story, from the first thirty days to the year mark. Mommy Doesn't Drink Here Anymore is t a book that preaches or simply takes the reader through the Twelve Steps. It provides hope and motivation to get into a programme and balance your life as a mother and a recovering alcoholic.
- Author BiographyRachael Brownell is the mother of three and a recovering alcoholic and perfectionist. She writes a monthly column, Rugrat Reprieve, for the Imperfect Parent, wrote a daily column for Babble's Strollerderby Parenting blog, and was recently managing editor for supereco.com. She lives and breathes books and language.
- Author(s)Rachael Brownell
- PublisherConari Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/06/2009
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintConari Press,U.S.
- Weight350 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $52.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.