Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $48.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.63Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a true story about a little boy who learned the value of honesty and courage. The courage to speak up when he feels like something isn't quite right. It is important to speak to a parent or trusted individual when you feel as if you need advice. This is a true lesson in character development.
- Author(s)Andrea Suhajcik
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.