All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRhythmic text and illustrations with universal appeal show a toddler spending the day with its mommies. From hide-and-seek to dress-up, then bath time and a kiss goodnight, there's limit to what a loving family can do together. Shares the loving bond between same-sex parents and their children.
- Author BiographyLESLEA NEWMAN is the author of over fifty books, including Heather Has Two Mommies, the first children's book to portray lesbian families in a positive way. She lives in Northampton, Massachusetts. CAROL THOMPSON has illustrated more than forty-five books for children, and is the recipient of the Mother Goose Award for Children's Book Illustration. She lives in Ashby de la Zouch, England.
- Author(s)Leslea Newman
- PublisherTricycle Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTricycle Press
- Content NoteFull Colour
- Weight166 g
- Width150 mm
- Height151 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Carol Thompson
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.