All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are a mom, want to be a mom, kw a mom, or have a mom, this inspirational book is for you! With humor and candidness, Ann Van De Water shares her personal experiences of motherhood by giving glimpses of her journey in the form of short read-and-run anecdotes that will have you laughing out loud one minute and tearing up the next! Ann takes you step-by-step through her own adventures, from realizing her ob-gyn went to her church and finding out she was pregnant with her first to her hysterectomy, launching her youngest off to college, and facing the dreaded empty nest with bucket list in hand and everything in between she leaves few stones unturned. Her transparency gives you permission to admit to your own imperfections and laugh with her as you recognize yourself in the tales she tells. Learn from her mistakes and rejoice with her as she sees God s hand of blessing in her life as a wife and mother! You will appreciate the short stories that can be devoured quickly and the humor she brings to each situation in turn. You will come away with the reminder to take yourself less seriously and enjoy a good laugh every day. However, have a box of tissues on hand as well. Many of us have been there and done that. Enjoy Ann s memories of her mommy moments! Come be reminded of what an hor and privilege it is to partner with God in the best career out there being a mom!
- Author BiographyAnn Van De Water is a mom to three grown sons and a grandmother of two. A certified parenting coach, she has taught parenting and marriage courses in Western New York and has been interviewed on Christian radio several times. She is a speaker for MOPS groups and was a featured writer in The Buffalo News.
- Author(s)Ann Van De Water
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.