All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is one answer to these questions...the Word of God. In her first children's book, Mommy, Teach Me How to Pray, author Laillah M. Guice shares with the world the simplistic but effective way to teach children how to pray the Word of God. The author has taken the Lord's Prayer from the Gospel of Matthew and incorporated it into a children's book. Why a children's book? In order to develop a spiritual foundation, children should be taught at an early age the importance of prayer. Mommy, Teach Me How to Pray is a wonderful teaching tool for anyone involved in a life of a child.
- Author(s)Laillah M Guice
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication02/01/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width161 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.