All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith 200,000+ copies in print, this New York Times bestseller sharesthe story and the recipes behind the chef and cuisine that have changed the modern-day culinary landscape. Never before has there been a phemen like Momofuku. A once-unrecognizable word, it's w synymous with the award-winning restaurants of the same name in New York City (Momofuku Noodle Bar, Ssam Bar, Ko, Ma Peche, Fuku, Nishi, and Milk Bar), Toronto, and Sydney. Chef David Chang single-handedly revolutionized cooking in America and beyond with his use of bold Asian flavors and impeccable ingredients, his mastery of the humble ramen odle, and his thorough devotion to pork. Chang relays with candor the tale of his unwitting rise to superstardom, which, though wracked with mishaps, happened at light speed. And the dishes shared in this book are coveted by all who've dined or yearned to at any Momofuku location (yes, the pork buns are here). This is a must-read for anyone who truly enjoys food.
- Author BiographyDAVID CHANG is the chef and owner of Momofuku Noodle Bar, Ssam Bar, Ko, Ma Peche, Fuku, and Nishi, all located in New York City; CCDC in Washington, DC; Nikai, Daish, andSh t in Toronto;and Sei bo in Sydney.He has been named a Food & Wine Best New Chef, a GQ Man of the Year, a Rolling Stone Agent of Change, and a Bon Appetit Chef of the Year. He has taken home three James Beard Awards: Rising Star Chef, Best Chef New York City, and Best New Restaurant (Momofuku Ko). This is his first book. PETER MEEHAN has written for the New York Times, Saveur, and Travel + Leisure and has collaborated on several books.
- Author(s)David Chang,Peter Meehan
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2009
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarkson Potter
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1266 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.