Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe house, featured in the award-winning film Sense and Sensibility, is a haven of peace in Salbury's famous Cathedral Close. Its magnificent plasterwork, fine period furniture and graceful oak staircase are all part of the pleasure, and the Turnbull collection of 18th-century drinking glasses is of national importance. The delightful walled garden has a pergola and traditionally planted herbaceous borders.
- Author BiographyOliver Garnett is the National Trust's Guidebook Editor and the author of Living in Style: A Guide to Historic Decoration and Ornament
- Author(s)National Trust,Oliver Garnett
- PublisherNational Trust
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Trust
- Weight110 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.