Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionContains recipes such as Caramel Swirl Brownies, Pumpkin Spice Muffins, Lemon-Poppy Seed Pound Cake, and Peanut Butter Blondies.
- Author BiographyA former pastry chef, Lauren Chattman is the author of nine cookbooks and co-author of numerous other books, including Dessert University with former White House pastry chef Roland Mesnier. Her recipes have appeared in Food & Wine, Bon Appetit, Cook's Illustrated, The New York Times, and Redbook, among others. She lives in Sag Harbor, New York with her husband and two daughters.
- Author(s)Lauren Chattman
- PublisherHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/11/2008
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight1266 g
- Width241 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.