All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimple to follow, international home cooking, made to please even the most finicky palate. Recipes have been tried and tested by many, with wonderful results. Some recipes have colored photos of your finished product. Have fun and enjoy!
- Author BiographyI was born in France and I have traveled extensively throughout the United States, South America and Europe. Being of a European background, I became an avid cook and have always enjoyed entertaining. My mother was my inspiration but my children were the forces in creating this book. This is a mixture of cooking styles but simplified so that even the beginner cook can easily prepare a dish. My pleasure is the pleasure I see in others as they indulge in Mom's Cooking.
- Author(s)Natasha Gattenberger Mrs
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Photographer(s)Nathalie V Gattenberger MS
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.92Trending at AU $32.86
- AU $38.27Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $21.64Trending at AU $27.42
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $16.06Trending at AU $20.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.