All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIts fall in a grassy field in North America. A monarch butterfly flaps its colorful wings and flies high into the sky. The butterfly has begun a 2,000-mile journey to Mexico! Along the way, it meets many other monarchs. Millions will arrive in Mexico to spend the winter clumped together on tall trees. In this dramatic and colorful book, beginning readers will learn all about where monarch butterflies go in winter, how far they travel, and the amazing ways they survive. Each 24-page book features controlled text with age-appropriate vocabulary and simple sentence construction. The lively text, colorful design, and exquisite photos are sure to delight and engage emergent readers.
- Author(s)Joyce L Markovics
- PublisherBearport Publishing
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleLittle Bits: In Winter, Where Do They Go?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBearport Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width206 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.