All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionIs GOD really interested in my work? There is a revolution taking place around the world. It is a realization that God is vitally, passionately, and intimately interested in the workplace. Many have embraced the biblical concept of our whole life being impacted by God, and that there is separation between the sacred and the secular. How do you find God in your workplace? In this book Mark provides insights and a practical framework that lays out God's purpose for work. These lessons have been mined from real world commercial experience. Author Mark Bilton has walked with God and seen Him open doors that have taken him from the shop floor to the boardroom; from sales assistant to CEO. Work is a vital part of His plan and purpose for us. We have been lovingly crafted, ainted and appointed, for a particular purpose. We will only reach our full potential as we recognise God's hand at work in our work. 'Monday Matters' is such an important and timely book as Mark Bilton helps us discover our godly meaning, purpose and fulfillment through the work that God has ainted for us to do. Definitely one of this year's absolute must-reads. Berni Dymet, CEO Christianity Works. This is theoretical book but an expression of the heart of a man who lives it. Michael Baer, Author of 'Business as Mission'.
- Author BiographyMark Bilton BSc, DipBus, MBA Mark Bilton is an experienced CEO, Director, and Managing Director. He is a change catalyst who creates value through strategy, vision, and culture. Mark has held numerous commercial and not-for-profit directorships. He is the founder of Called to Business, who encourage and equip Christians at work. Mark lives in Sydney, Australia with his wife Helen and their three children.
- Author(s)Mark Bilton
- PublisherCalled to Business
- Date of Publication25/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCalled to Business
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.