All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's more than a weight loss journey. Monday Never Comes is a story of triumph and victory in the face of what seemed impossible. Even if your battle isn't against obesity, we all face battles in life, and it's good to kw that those battles don't have to stifle us. In this book, Liana shares that she learned that her fight against obesity wasn't won in the kitchen r in the gym. She conquered the fight that was in her mind. What are you seeking to conquer? Is it school, a career goal, an addiction, a toxic relationship? Regardless of what your thing is, we all have a thing; and like Liana's obesity, those things may seem impossible, but they are t! Liana shares her story and the principles learned along the journey to help you overcome the seemingly impossible. Be encouraged and decide to fight TODAY because MONDAY NEVER COMES!
- Author BiographyA 29-year old native of Los Angeles, commonly known as Queen, has captivated the world with her journey of transformation and freedom through her inspiring fight against obesity. Though Liana had struggled with obesity since elementary school, in 2007 at the age of 20, she committed to no longer exist, but to live. As a result, she has lost a total of 180 pounds, naturally. In April 2011, Liana was featured on Oprah Winfrey's Weight Loss Finale Show as one of 100 people who had lost 100 pounds or more. In February 2012 she was featured on NBC's Today Show for losing over 100 pounds. Through her candid honesty and inspiring outlook on living life to the fullest, Liana has become a sought-after speaker, writer, and coach. In addition to speaking and writing, her greatest joy in life is pastoring the youth of Faithful Central Bible Church located in Inglewood, California!
- Author(s)Liana Sims
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight454 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.