All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis successful text, w in its second edition, offers the most comprehensive overview of monetary ecomics and monetary policy currently available. It covers the microecomic, macroecomic and monetary policy components of the field. Major features of the new edition include: * Stylised facts on money demand and supply, and the relationships between monetary policy, inflation, output and unemployment in the ecomy. * Theories on money demand and supply, including precautionary and buffer stock models, and monetary aggregation. * Cross-country comparison of central banking and monetary policy in the US, UK and Canada, as well as consideration of the special features of developing countries. * Monetary growth theory and the distinct roles of money and financial institutions in ecomic growth in promoting endogeus growth. This book will be of interest to teachers and students of monetary ecomics, money and banking, macroecomics and monetary policy.
- Author BiographyJagdish Handa is Professor of Economics at McGill University in Canada and has taught monetary economics and macroeconomics for over forty years.
- Author(s)Jagdish Handa
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/09/2008
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note68 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables, 68 black & white line drawings
- Weight1632 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.