All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProper conduct of monetary policy requires understanding the monetary transmission mechanism, to monitor the ecomy, make decisions on the stance of policy, and explain the policy actions to the public. Hence, gathering evidence on the monetary transmission mechanism in the euro area has been a priority for the Eurosystem. This 2003 book presents the results of a multi-year collaborative project conducted by the European Central Bank and the other Eurosystem central banks. First, macro data are consistently investigated with both VARs and structural models for the area as a whole and for individual countries. Second, the book contains an unprecedented set of studies on the effects of monetary policy using bank and firm panel data. The results described in country case studies and overview essays by central bank ecomists, along with a discussion chapter by eminent academics, provide an essential contribution to research on the subject.
- Author BiographyIgnazio Angeloni is Deputy Director General for Research at the European Central Bank. He is the co-author of Monetary Policy in the Euro Area; Strategy and Decision Making at the European Central Bank (with Vitor Gaspar, Otmar Issing and Oreste Tristani: CUP, 2001). Anil Kashyap is Professor of Economics at the University of Chicago's School of Business. He is the co-author of Corporate Financing and Governance in Japan: The Road to the Future (with Takeo Hoshi, 2001). Benoit Mojon is Senior Economist at the General Economic Research Division of the European Central Bank.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2003
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note98 tables
- Weight930 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAnil K. Kashyap,Benoit Mojon,Ignazio Angeloni
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.