All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMonetary Policy and the Onset of the Great Depression challenges Milton Friedman and Anna Schwartz's w consensus view that the high tide of the Federal Reserve System in the 1920s was due to the leadership skills of Benjamin Strong, head of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Author BiographyMark Toma is Associate Professor Emeritus of Economics at the University of Kentucky, USA. His research area is monetary history with a special emphasis on the public choice underpinnings of the Federal Reserve System.
- Author(s)Mark Toma
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/12/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight488 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.