All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCecchetti & Schoenholtz's Money, Banking, and Financial Markets stays relevant and interesting through the text's unique emphasis on the Five Core Principles, the early introduction of risk, an integrated global perspective, and the integration of FRED data in the text and problem material. By focusing on the big picture via core principles, Cecchetti & Schoenholtz teaches students the rationale for financial rules and institutional structure so that even when the financial system evolves, students' kwledge will t be out of date. Be sure to visit the author blog at www.moneyandbanking.com for short, informed discussions on issues in the news, as well as technical points relevant for instructors and students alike. Connect is the only integrated learning system that empowers students by continuously adapting to deliver precisely what they need, when they need it, and how they need it, so that your class time is more engaging and effective.
- Author BiographyStephen Cecchetti is currently Professor of International Economics and Finance at the International Business School, Brandeis University, and Director of Research at the Rosenberg Institute for Global Finance. He is also a Research Associate of the National Bureau of Economic Research, an organization of distinguished academic economists who specialize in policy-oriented empirical studies of national and world economies, and a consultant to central banks around the world. He is currently serving as a consultant to the European Central Bank's Inflation Persistence Project. Prior to joining the faculty at Brandeis, he was Professor of Economics at Ohio State University. From August 1997 to September 1999, he was Executive Vice President and Director of Research at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, as well as Associate Economist of the Federal Open Market Committee. Professor Cecchetti received a S.B. in Economics from M.I.T. in 1977, and a Ph.D. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley in 1982.
- Author(s)Kermit L. Schoenholtz,Stephen G. Cecchetti
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1519 g
- Width205 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.