All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYOUR DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO MONEY MASTERY Have you ever handed over your credit card kwing deep down that you shouldn't be spending - and yet something deep down inside compelled you t to stop? Money Bondage gives you a new perspective on the powerful link between your mind and your money. As well as offering you a new level of practical skill, this stunning book unlocks the mysteries of why we do what we do with our money - and why it's t always our fault when things go wrong. Once overwhelmed with massive debts, Sophie Bennett shares a powerful combination of mindset secrets and practical skills that every woman needs to create true wealth. Understand the powerful relationship between your emotions and your bank balance Boost your money-making confidence Discover why money is pulled towards some people and floats away from others Reverse the debt cycle and step up to your own wealth story Money Bondage is full of true success stories of real women and valuable ideas you can use in your own life to enjoy the future you deserve.
- Author BiographySophie Bennett, the author of Money Bondage, has been a full time writer for over a decade. Her first writing success was as a consultant commercial writer for multinational corporations - her clients included some of the biggest names in the technology and energy sectors. Born in Liverpool in 1965, Sophie took an unusual path to writing for a living. Before becoming an author she earned her living as a ski instructor, as a professional rider (training dressage horses), recruiting technical writers and developing property. The roots of her first book, Money Bondage go back to 1996 when Sophie hit financial rock bottom. One autumn day, after a close call with a debt collector, it finally dawned on her - if everything else that she had ever been good at was a skill, then making money and not losing it straight afterwards must be a skill too. After that day, she went on a mission to learn everything she could about money. Being a writer at heart, she wrote in a journal all the things that had helped to get out of financial trouble. That journal was the start of Money Bondage . All the time in the back of her mind was a goal; a home of her own and long term financial security. After surviving 2 property crashes heavily invested in property the decision was taken to change direction - again. Probably the most effective strategy that has served Sophie well, is the ability to turn on a sixpence when circumstances change. With the economy once again in recession the focus changed - preserving wealth and a tactical approach to reduce risks to create a more stable long term future became the top priority. As well as being an author and publisher, Sophie is a Master Business Practioner of NLP and is in demand as a speaker, trainer and business mentor. Time spent away from the writing desk is spent with family and friends, riding dressage horses, and enjoying the beautiful countryside of Gloucestershire, where she lives with her husband and assorted menagerie of animals.
- Author(s)Sophie Bennett
- PublisherThe Wealth Network Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2013
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Wealth Network Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.