All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe book brings together internationally respected specialists from ecomics, history and political science such as Harold James, Louis Pauly and Kenneth Moure. First providing a short history of money doctors, the book then goes on to cover such themes as: *the IMF and policy advice *the Russian experience *contemporary money doctors. The book shows that there is still a long way to go before international financial advice develops into something that is truly helpful in the long term.
- Author BiographyMarc Flandreau is Professor of Economics, Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris, France.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/08/2003
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge International Studies in Money and Banking
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white tables
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byMarc Flandreau
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.