Money Fight Club: The Smart Way to Save Money One Punch at a Time by Lindsay Cook, Anne Caborn (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the moment you open 'Money Fight Club' you will begin training for a fitter financial future. Your attitude to money and how you spend it will change forever. You'll be shown how to take better care of your cash and make the best use of opportunities to save money. 'Money Fight Club' has the power to save you hundreds, if t thousands, of pounds a year on your personal and household bills. It will also put you on your guard against paying too much for life's essentials and buying things you don't need, or which aren't the bargains you thought they were. 'Money Fight Club' gives you the moves to fight back and look after your money. The areas of training covered include: shopping for food; utility bills; rent, mortgages and property costs; travel costs; and saving for the future. Authors Anne Caborn and Lindsay Cook are cage fighters of cash; martial arts masters of money. They have black belts in beating businesses into a bruised pulp of contrition, whether they're fighting their own corners or other people's. They will show you exactly what to watch out for and how to get even, turning the tables so you get the most for your money.They also show you how to get back your cash or seek compensation if you do get ripped off. If you've been looking for guidance in organising your finances and making better use of your cash, join 'Money Fight Club' today.
- Author BiographyLindsay Cook has been a money martial arts expert for as long as she can remember. She bought her first home when she was just 22; having worked out it was cheaper than paying rent, and has not looked back since. In the 90s she became the first woman Business Editor of The Times. From editorial she moved into management and discovered her ability to manage money (and spot when it wasn't being managed) gave her the skills required to control multimillion pound budgets. She became Group Managing Editor of Express Newspapers before setting up as an independent consultant helping turn round enterprises and bring spend under control for a range of companies in the UK and US. She was also Managing Director of the Specialist Markets division of UBM. Lindsay also wrote the original Money Diet book in 1986, which was serialised in two national newspapers and in 2000 she produced a guide to help working mothers to return to work on their terms. Anne Caborn is a journalist and digital entrepreneur. Her first 'business' was selling daffodils to the neighbours in her street when she was 8 to raise money for charity. Like Lindsay she fights to keep hold of her hard-earned cash against all comers and punches above her weight when it comes to making sure she isn't ripped off. She is co-founder of Make it and Mend it, an online sustainability website design to help people make and mend more and throw away less. She has worked as a non-executive director in the National Health Service and is currently a director of the enterprise arm of a south coast homelessness charity. In the 1980s she compiled the first British Rich List for Money magazine. This developed her lifelong fascination with the psychology of money and what divides those who are good with it from those who are not.
- Author(s)Anne Caborn,Lindsay Cook
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication13/01/2014
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.