All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionCombining theory, empirical evidence, institutional analysis, and policy evaluation, the second edition of Money, Interest, and Banking in Ecomic Development provides a comprehensive overview of the role of monetary and financial ecomics in developing countries. Maxwell Fry includes new chapters on finance in endogeus growth models, foreign direct investment and the accumulation of foreign debt, and fiscal activities of central banks in developing countries.
- Author BiographyMaxwell Fry is Tokai Bank Professor of International Finance at the University of Birmingham, UK.
- Author(s)Maxwell J. Fry
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1994
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Johns Hopkins Studies in Development
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight859 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.