Money Matters: Macroeconomics and Financial Markets by Murali Iyengar (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.17Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMoney Matters is a comprehensive guide to the basic principles of macroecomics. It provides a nuanced yet in-depth understanding of the linkages between financial markets and the real ecomy. The book covers a wide range of topics integral to both the Indian and the global ecomies. Beginning with a basic theoretical discussion on macroecomics, it eases the reader into the exploration of the more advanced concepts. Some of the important concepts discussed in the book are: Fundamentals of Macroecomics, money market, goods and services market. Reserve Bank of India, money creation, supply and demand, interest rate determination, inflation and unemployment, etc. International trade and foreign exchange. Subprime mortgage crisis, global ecomic crisis and impact on India. Written in a lucid and jargon-free manner, the text helps the reader understand the linkages between the theoretical aspects of financial markets and the actual ecomic developments across the globe.
- Author BiographyMurali Iyengar is Executive Vice President of Quality and Training at Cherokee Nation Industries, Stilwell, Oklahoma, USA. He has a PhD in Economics with a specialization in Game Theory from the University of Michigan, USA. Dr Iyengar has been a faculty member in the Department of Economics and the Ross School of Business, University of Michigan, from 1983 to 1988; University of Tulsa, USA, from 1988 to 1995; and the School for International Training, Vermont, USA, from 1996 to 1997. He has also lectured at various institutes in India, Japan, and Australia between 1994 and 2008. From 1997 to 2001, he worked as a management consultant on Wall Street with clients such as Citicorp, Goldman Sachs, Bank of New York, and other Fortune 100 companies. Later, he worked at Williams from 2001 to 2006 and Conoco Phillips from 2006 to 2007, both internationally reputed oil and natural gas companies.
- Author(s)Murali Iyengar
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleResponse Books
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width184 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.