All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionTHE NEW AMERICAN REALITY Today's headlines are jampacked with news of the latest foreclosures, employment layoffs, and stock market roller coaster rides. You may be asking yourself, How did this happen? or Where does this leave my family and me? The answers are in your hands. Money Momentum delves deep into the nitty-gritty information surrounding the Great Recession and we don't pull any punches. We go beyond the facts and figures to explain what debt does to your health, your emotions and the hazards debt places on raising a family. You'll also learn how the effects of poverty can affect stress levels and exacerbate medical conditions. Unlike the media and other forms of financial advice, we won't leave you hanging. First, we'll describe debt-reduction solutions that have been used in the past and why they don't work. Then we'll introduce you to an all-inclusive solution that is the result of years of research and studying many different financial strategies. This solution uses a combination of several key financial strategies and is necessary to achieve the most effective path to financial freedom in today's constantly changing world.
- Author BiographySkyler Witman, John Washenko, Jonathan E. Bonnette, and Matt Lovelady are award-winning entrepreneurs and developers of financial software. The team has been recognized as experts in the debt reduction and elimination industry, and has helped thousands of consumers and business owners reduce, control, and eliminate millions in debt while building wealth.
- Author(s)John Washenko,Jonathan E Bonnette,Matt Lovelady
- PublisherSnowy River Ventures, Incorporated
- Date of Publication23/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSnowy River Ventures, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.