All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince Nixon closed the gold window in 1971-essentially ending sound money and ushering in elastic money -we have seen an accelerated deterioration of our society as a whole. Fear, greed and apathy are the new rmal instead of vices to avoid. Buying and selling of favors has replaced moral fortitude and personal responsibilityThis book will explore the nexus between Money, Morals and the Machine. We shaped the machine, and it has debased our money and morals. Our challenge w is to undo this by exposing the Machine for what it truly is and how it came to be so all-consuming, describing how it survives today and, most importantly, how to stop it-and bring honesty, integrity and morality back to America.
- Author BiographyCraig R. Smith, Founder and Chairman of Swiss America Trading Corporation, is a frequent guest on Fox Business Channel, FoxNews and other business media. Lowell Ponte is a veteran think tank futurist and investigative reporter.
- Author(s)Craig R Smith,Lowell Ponte
- PublisherP2 Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintP2 Publishing
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.