CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionMoney Saving Meals shows how to make meals that take us back to the basics so that we eat well and save money. It is about feeding yourself and your family cheaply and cooking meals that aren't complicated, expensive or require a visit to a specialist deli. Feeding four people well on $10 is t that hard. You will find you'll be eating less processed foods so you won't just save money, you will be eating healthy as well. Money Saving Meals isn't about whipping up instant meals from a can. It is about returning to old ways, when a meal was savoured and the smell of it cooking brought the whole household together.
- Author BiographyPHILIPPA SANDALL is a writer and editor who specialises in food, health and nutrition. DIANE TEMPLE is a home economist/recipe developer and tester.
- Author(s)Diane Temple,Philippa Sandall
- PublisherHachette Australia
- Date of Publication21/07/2008
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2007
- ImprintHachette Australia
- Weight300 g
- Width155 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.