All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionNot your typical book about money. This book is easy-to-understand, enjoyable, and filled with valuable real-world kwledge you can actually use. Geared to Americans, 18-80, who want to be more money savvy.
- Author BiographyAndrew Lawrence, is a former Wall St money market professional. He has personally managed and traded money market portfolios of nearly half-a-billion dollars. He knows a lot about money. He is now retired and lives comfortably and happily in sunny Southern California.
- Author(s)Andrew Lawrence
- Date of Publication28/07/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.