Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $77.34Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the core issues in money and banking. By using simple applications for anyone that understands basic ecomics, the lessons in the book provide any student or reader with a background in how financial markets work, how banks as businesses function, how central banks make decisions, and how monetary policy affects the global ecomy. Money and Banking is split into sections based on subject matter, specifically definitions and introductions, financial markets, microecomic issues, macroecomy policy, and international finance. It also covers: - derivative and currency markets - the microecomics of banking - trade and currency movements - asymmetric information and derivative markets - the future of financial markets and their participants By providing a mix of microecomic and macroecomic applications, focusing on both international examples and open ecomy macroecomics, this book reduces the minutiae seen in competing books. Each chapter provides summaries of what should be learned along the way and why the chapter's topic is important, regardless of current events. For undergraduate business, ecomics or social science students otherwise, this book is a concise source of information on money, banking and financial markets.
- Author BiographyRobert Eyler is Professor and Chair of Economics at Sonoma State University, and has been a visiting scholar at both the University of Bologna and Stanford University. He has a PhD in economics from University of California, Davis, USA.
- Author(s)Robert Eyler
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/10/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note46 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white tables, 46 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.