All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMoney and Capital Markets offers thorough coverage of financial institutuions and markets for upper level endergraduate and MBA students. Prerequisites for the text are an introductory finance course and basic kwledge of algebra. Money and capital Markets presents the major theories of the impact of inflation, government spending, and monetary policy upon interest rates. In order to emphasize factors determining the prices and risks of financial instruments, descriptive information about institutions is kept to a minimum. The links between different types of securities are shown through risk--free arbitrage. this allows lecturers and students to establish frameworks for linking different types of bonds and connecting futures markets with spot markets. The third edition features: * Updated institutional information, including coverage of US treasury auctions, investment banking, brokers and dealers, bank regulation, and mortagage markets. * Extensively revised end of chapter problems challenging the student to think critically. * More user friendly chapters on spot and forward interest rates, coupon--bearing bands, bond investment risks and features.
- Author BiographyMiles Livingston is a Professor of Finance at the University of Florida. He holds an MBA and PhD in Finance from New York University, and has taught at the University of Wisconsin, York University, Concordia University and the College of William and Mary. His 48 articles, published in academic journals, have been discussed in both the Wall Street Journal and Barrons.
- Author(s)Miles Livingston
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/1996
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight862 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.